Guide for Online and Offline Safety
For PremiumChat.ro, member safety is a very important topic. We constantly moderate all the profiles, pictures and language used on the site and we do our best to protect your privacy and security. However, it is important to remember that this online safety is also your responsibility. So be careful and think before you act. Stay safe!
Here are some tips that can help protect you from being an easy prey for someone with hidden motives.
- Keep your account safe: Choose a strong password and keep your account safe. We recommend that you change your password periodically. Do not send your emails to others because the links in our emails provide direct access to your account.
- Follow your instinct: Your instinct is a powerful tool that helps you decide when to go further with someone and when to stop. If you feel something is wrong, it probably is.
- Don't give out your personal details too quickly: Don't immediately provide any personal information such as your home or work address. Use a mobile phone, an anonymous service phone or Skype if you want to call, but do not provide your landline number.
- Remember that politeness is important and behave nicely: If someone does not like you, it does not mean that you have the right to behave badly.
At PremiumChat.ro the safety of our users is very important. Here are some important sex life tips that you should consider when starting a new relationship.
- Be honest and open: Communication is important, and discussions about sex and its consequences show that you respect yourself and your partner. But it is better to talk about protection, to test for sexually transmitted diseases and so on. Many sexually transmitted diseases are treatable. However, in order to avoid the risk of getting infected or re-infected, it is important to have a very honest discussion with your partner.
- Protect yourself: Protect yourself to reduce the risk of transmitting or getting infected with a sexually transmitted disease. The condom should be used constantly for maximum safety.
- Find out: Knowledge means power. Find out about sexually transmitted diseases, their symptoms and how they can be transmitted.
- Be vigilant: Some sexually transmitted diseases do not have immediate symptoms. Regular testing is recommended. There are many options for testing. Talk to your doctor about this.
- Need help: There are many local organizations that provide support and information. Find your local information center if you have questions about sex, sexuality, family planning, inappropriate behavior or discuss with your family doctor.
Contact Information and Abuse Reporting
Please inform us of any breach of security you encounter. Report any harassment, sexual assault, false profile, etc. immediate! Block any person who does not respect the rules and notify us to block the respective profile on PremiumChat.ro
We recommend that in these cases you contact us by email at the contact address [at] premiumchat [at] ro